A Methodist is one who has the love of God in his or her heart by the Holy Spirit. A Methodist is one who loves God with all their heart, and soul, and mind, and strength. God is the joy of their heart, and the desire of their soul. Methodists do good to all people; to neighbors and strangers, friends and enemies. We seek to do good to them in every possible way, not only to their bodies, by feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, visiting the sick or the prisoner, but also to their souls, according to the ability that God gives.
Grace UMC Seattle
At Grace United Methodist Church “We are striving to be a progressive church family, growing in worship and discipleship, for release into ministry and evangelism, and becoming more like Jesus Christ as we develop intimacy with God and each other.”
- 2018-05-27 11:00 am - 12:30 pm Sunday Services
- 2018-06-03 11:00 am - 12:30 pm Sunday Services
- 2018-06-10 11:00 am - 12:30 pm Sunday Services
- 2018-06-17 11:00 am - 12:30 pm Sunday Services
- 2018-06-24 11:00 am - 12:00 pm Leonard Irving preaching